AWARD WINNING WEB DESIGN FIRM
Ambidextrous Services, LLC is the leader in handcrafted web design and internet marketing for locally owned, service based businesses. Our digital agency specializes in creating customized, engaging websites that stand out in their market.
Our strategy blends the latest technology with creativity, creating a user-friendly presence that sells your service while connecting your prospects with your brand.
Our business model focuses on ownership, transparency, and simplicity.
NO FLAMING HOOPS. NO VAGUE TERMS.
You own what we deliver, period. Full access is transferred so that you remain in full control of your internet presence, yet our firm is here to support you in whatever capacity you require.
Amazing customers We've worked with
Logo Design Clayton NC
Logo Design Clayton NC
All Website Designs Include:
Award-Winning, Responsive Designs
Optimization for Google & Siri
Secure Hosting & Branded Email Accounts
Professionally Written Text
Stock Photography & Videography
Customized Contact Forms
Frequently Asked Questions
ROI-based marketing is centered around achieving a specific sales goal. Standard marketing packages include a list of services at a flat rate, regardless of the results. A ROI-based marketing example would include a 300% ROI. With an investment of $1000, the anticipated sales would be $3000. The higher the ROI and investment, the greater the return!
SEO, or search engine optimization, is an important piece of your website's online presence. SEO helps you to be seen online when customers or potential prospects start performing searches. Without SEO, showing up for converting keyword phrases becomes next to impossible.
Choosing the right SEO company can have valuable payouts. The right company would make all the difference with organic traffic, better ranking, and increased conversions; while choosing poorly can have damaging effects such as disappearing from Google search results.
The search engine market can be difficult to tap into, since every business wants to show up at the top of the results for popular keywords. Here are some tips in selecting an SEO company:
- Ask for references that you can contact. Any agency worth their salt can provide reviews & references. This is more important than a "portfolio" since the results can't be fudged. Real clients will give you their real experience.
- Choose a company that employs ethical tactics. Spammy or black hat tactics run the real risk of getting your site flagged or blacklisted from Google's search results, even if they have a quick payout early on.
- Avoid companies that "Guarantee Results". If someone promises you a #1 ranking or the like, run! There is no way for an SEO company to guarantee those results since the "recipe" is not published. The guarantee is just a puff of smoke aimed at your pocket.
- Choose a company that will remain transparent, and will work within accounts that you own. A common bait and switch tactic is to build results in accounts that the company owns - leaving you without any results if you choose to move in another direction.
Those are just a few tips to help you find a good fit with your next SEO company!
Google reviews are important! 88% of customers and prospects trust online reviews just as much as personal recommendations. 90% of customers read online reviews before calling/visiting a business. Reviews on your Google My Business listing are the highest factor for gaining leads; they also hold a lot of weight when it comes to ranking businesses organically in search results. Here are a few tips to get more Google reviews from your customers:
- Ask! Customers will rave about you if it's on their minds, so the simplest way to get more Google reviews is to just ask.
- Send a follow-up message after you have finished the work. Thank them for their business and include a link to make it easy.
- Add a direct link on your website to leave a review. Remind customers that the link is there to make it easy.
- Use review generation software to automate the review process. Businesses that use a review generation software gain 75% more reviews than asking manually.
UpRank is an easy tool that automates the review process. It connects to your invoicing software, then starts a review campaign via email and text as soon as a customer makes a payment. Once a review is created, UpRank automatically markets that review by posting it to your social media accounts AND on your website via dynamic widgets.
Responsive web design is about creating web pages that look good on all devices! A responsive web design will automatically adjust for different screen sizes. Responsive web design uses HTML and CSS to automatically resize, hide, shrink, or enlarge, a website, to make it look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones).
All websites designed by Ambidextrous Services are responsive!
You need a website to represent your business online. You may be just starting out, or have a website already. Setting yourself apart from your competitors is a must, as well as introducing new content and designs so that you aren't stagnant. A fresh web design by Ambidextrous Services will provide an excellent platform to rank better due to the optimization included; PLUS it will stand out with the gorgeous design!
Website building software exists by the dozens. Most website building software is extremely cost-effective, ranging from $10/mo to $75/mo.
However, the work is all yours and limited to your own design skills. This may be your only option if your budget limits your options, and can be a great place to get things started. In addition, website builders don't include maintenance as a general rule. This lands on your shoulders, and also includes any updates, changes or additions you would like to make to your website.
Hiring a professional will take those tasks off of your shoulders, as well as provide you with a professionally designed, gorgeous website that is aimed at converting leads into customers. With an Ambidextrous Services web design, you can have an amazing site for only $200/mo that includes maintenance and updates for free!
Choosing the right web design company can have valuable payouts. Finding a good fit for your company can be a challenge, but we have some great tips to help guide you:
- Ask for references that you can contact. Any agency worth their salt can provide reviews & references. Real clients will give you their real experience.
- Check out their portfolio. Make sure there are enough sites to make you feel comfortable about their experience. Obviously, their web design portfolio should "WOW" you the designs being showcased.
- Some questions you could ask before hiring a web design company:
- Is content and text included, or does that have to be provided?
- Can stock photos be used in places where you don't have a good fit?
- How long will it take to complete the website design?
- Who owns the website, once completed?
- What happens after your site is completed?
- Do you have to manage it?
- Who can handle updates?
- Where is it hosted?
- Is there email included?
- What is the cost to perform these services after the site is launched?
At Ambidextrous Services, we include professional copywriting and stock photography/videography. Most designs are complete and launched within 30 days. Ownership always transfers to our customers! All updates, maintenance and change requests are included in your monthly price, as well as secure hosting and email accounts. There is no upcharge for any of these services!
Real Results with Real Leads!
Google Optimization Included!
Free Hosting & Email Accounts!
Free Updates to Your Website!
Free Redesign Every Three Years!